Recommended for quiet locations. Preferred antenna for 160 meters and up.
- 160 thru 30 meter receive
- Boom is 40 ft. and the two loops are 26 x 12 ft. each
- Wind load approximately 8 sq. ft.
- RDF is 11.5 dB
- Vertical signal null up to -50 dB
- Isolation between bands up to -70 dB on 160-80-40 meters
- Transmit / receive isolation switch has -100 dB isolation on 160m
- Remote control ready using standard GPIO lines with interlock
- Exciter switching up to 200 watts
- Easy to install on the tower
- 50 ohm quality feed line with N connectors required if lines are to be extended
- Low interaction with HF yagis on the same mast
- Recommended for quiet locations and mounting at least 90 ft. above ground for 160m (45 ft. minimum for 80m & up)