Recommended for noisy city & suburban locations. Best for 80 meters and up, but very usable on 160 meters.
- 160 thru 30 meters (160m with reduced efficiency below 90 ft.)
- Boom is 24 ft. and the two loops are 20 x 8 ft. each
- Wind load approximately 4 sq. ft.
- RDF is 11.5 dB
- Vertical signal null up to -50 dB
- Transmit / receive isolation switch has -100 dB isolation on 160m
- Transmit switching – 200 watts
- Remote control ready using standard GPIO lines with interlock
- Easy to install on the tower
- 50 ohm quality feed line with N connectors required (customer supplied)
- Low interaction with HF yagis on the same mast
- Recommended for noisy city & suburban locations It should be mounted at least 70 ft. above ground for 160m or 35-40 ft. for 75m. (Higher is better.)